The Principality of Liechtenstein is a doubly landlocked alpine country in Central Europe, bordered by Switzerland to the west and south and by Austria to the east and north. Liechtenstein has the highest gross domestic product per person in the world when adjusted by purchasing power parity, and has the world's lowest external debt.
The country has a strong financial sector located in the capital, Vaduz, and has been identified as a tax haven. It is a member of the European Free Trade Association and part of the European Economic Area and the Schengen Area, but not of the European Union.
The bank is considered one of the best in the world in terms of private banking and asset management with an S and P rating of AAA.
Online e-Banking service, offers a convenient way to view and manage your account through a secure web portal.
Features and Advantages
- Based in Liechtenstein
- Private Bank
- Very high confidentiality
- Excellent Internet banking (Bank transfers online possible)
- Telephone and fax banking
- Visa/Mastercard debit and credit cards
- SWIFT/ IBAN
- Full multi-currency facility (EUR, USD, GBP, CHF).
- Minimum opening deposit requirement of 350000 USD/EUR/CHF
- Minimum balance for the account: 5000 USD/EUR/CHF
Personal account (with Pseudonym option): 350 EUR
Business account: 590 EUR
- The Procedure
The bank account opening takes about 2-3 weeks depending on the bank and documents collection from you.
We will send you the bank account application in PDF format by email and you will need to return the original bank application signed by courier service with other required documents.
- List of Required Documents
- Passport Copy - Notarized copy
- Proof of Address (Within 3 months) - Notarized copy
- Reference Letter (Not Compulsory)
- Others juridictions