Ras al-Khaimah (RAK) is one of the emirates of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Ras Al Khaimah, is located about 100 Kilometers north-east from Dubai and is the fourth-largest emirate in the UAE. The ambitious process of economic diversification adopted by the government primarily focuses industry, trade and commerce, tourism and real estate. Ras Al Khaimah’s business-friendly policies have ensured a brisk increase in foreign direct investments.
"The RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA)" launched the International Business Company concept in January 2007. These IBC’s are regulated by the International Business Company Regulation 2006 – RAK investment Authority. An International business company in Ras Al Khaimah can conduct business internationally, own real estate in the UAE, be used as a trading vehicle, maintain bank accounts, and much more.
Ras Al Khaimah is then a centre combining with the benefits of a Free Zone, an Offshore Financial Center and Business Center.
Features and Advantages
- Stable jurisdiction with excellent reputation
- Fast incorporation
- Registered Address in Dubai
- Exempt from all local taxes
- Flexibility in company structure
- No minimum capital requirement
- Ability to own real estate property in U.A.E
- Only one director and one shareholder are required
- No requirements accounting / Annual report / Audit
- Absolute privacy, confidentiality and protection of assets and information
Company Only 1820 € Pack Business 2365 € Pack Premium 3015 €
The "Pack Business" and "Pack Premium" include a bank account offshore Multi-currency.
If you wish to open a local bank account in the UAE, please contact us for more details.
1350 EUR per year (applicable from the 2nd year) to keep your company's registration.
Included: Government fee, Registered Address and Registered Agent fee.
- List of Required Documents
For Company Registration
- Passport Copy
- 2 Proofs of Address (Within 3 months)
- Bank reference letter
For Offshore bank account
- Passport Copy
- Proof of Address (Within 3 months)
- Reference Letter (Not Compulsory)
- The Procedure
The company registration takes 2 to 5 working days.
The bank account opening takes about 3 weeks depending on documents collection from you.
We will send you the bank account application in PDF format by email and you will need to return the original bank application signed by courier service with other required documents.
- Optional Services
- Nominee Director Services (650 €)
- Corporate Identity Design (Company logo, business card and letterhead) (250 €)
- Others juridictions