ICO Services is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information :
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Specific information required for the purpose of forming an Offshore Company or fulfilling any other services purchase
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons :
- In order to fulfill your order as selected on our website
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. The data entered on our website are encrypted using SSL 256 bit certificate encryption.