An Offshore Company is an enterprise which only carries out economic activities outside the country in which it is registered. So, an Offshore Company can be any enterprise which doesn't operate "at home". At the same time, according to public opinion, an Offshore Company is any enterprise which enjoys tax-free or low-tax status in the country of registration. In the USA, the term Offshore Company is also used as a synonym for any overseas activities.
|DELAWARE LLC (USA)|
|RAS AL KHAIMAH (RAK)|
Why an Offshore Company?
There are many reasons to form an Offshore Company, here are a few examples for which it is particularly useful:
- Simplification of company operations
- Asset Protection
- Reduction of your tax burden
- You want to buy and hold real estate at home and overseas
- In order to own intellectual property, copyrights, patents and trademarks
- You have an internet based company and want to take advantage of the significant benefits of structuring as an Offshore Company.
- You are a professional, consultant, artist or other self employed person wishing to gain the advantages of an Offshore Company.
There are many offshore jurisdictions. At ICO Services, we always seek to find the most competitive and effective jurisdictions to suit our clients’ needs. When encountering this topic for the first time it appears difficult to differentiate between the advantages and disadvantages offered by the many small and possibly unknown countries.
There are, however, a few factors which may help you find orientation. Please do not hesitate to contact us with more details concerning your needs. We will be happy to answer you, analyze your situation and send you our suggestions.
One of our most popular structure remains the Belize Company with a Bank Account in Saint Vincent and the grenadines.
We appreciate that every individuals needs are unique to them and often the step of setting up an Offshore Company can seem daunting. Therefore if you wish to discuss your particular needs in absolute confidence we are always delighted to be of assistance.